- SEARCH PUPILS AND EMPLOY SECURITY GUARDS IN SCHOOLS 20/08/2015
- 2017 Proposed School Calendar 16/07/2015
- 2015 ANA Timetable 16/07/2015
- 7% for 2015 MEDIA 03/06/2015
- To: All Editors of Media Houses and Journalists 28/05/2015
- NATU not happy about the agreement on salary negotiations 21/05/2015
- NATU’S Call for the Establishment of Parity of Notches for Educators in Basic Education. 21/05/2015
- NATU salary negotiations 20/05/2015
A Teachers Pledge
I promise to promote and uphold the integrity of the teaching profession, I realize that those I teach may put me on pedestal, and emulate what I do. I strive to appropriately guide and not mislead those entrusted to my care and enrichment.
I promise to execute my duties responsibly and conscientiously, I realize that I have a significant role to play in uplifting my people and building my Nation. I will strive to contribute towards the cultivation of a responsible, productive, innovative and thinking populace.
I promise to find the spark in every student and kindle it to a blazing flame, I realize that this commitment will require effort and dedication on my part. I will strive to make every interaction yield some positive results for those I Teach.
I promise to help each individual I teach to achieve his or her highest potential, I realize that my mission will often be plagued with hardships, I will strive to always do my utmost best despite the trials along the way. I promise to continuously fine-tune my skills and upgrade myself, I realize that learning is a life - long enterprise.
May Mvelinqangi, the Almighty, and those great teachers who went before me lead, guide and strengthen me so that I may uphold this pledge until I join them in eternity.